Part V – Payment and commission
Step 1: To make a withdrawal, click on the menu and select ”Payment”
Step 2: In the Payment/My Revenue section, you will see the amount that you can withdraw
Click ”Withdraw” to make payment
In addition, Influencers can be able to view their payment history.
Time of Payment
|100% payment||Accordingly newest update of payout rule, the “ting ting” date will be fixed monthly as follows:
|How to calculate Estimate Commission:
Every platform and product has a different commission rate. It is crucial for Influencers to understand their benefits when joining Ecomobi’s Affiliate Program. Click here to see the detailed commission rates of our partners.
- The Ranks and Bonus for each Rank
Rank Total Commission Advance Payment Bonus Newbie 50% of the EAC 0% Silver < 26,000 PHP 0% 0% Gold 26,000 PHP – 55,999 PHP 30% of the EAC 5% Platinum 56,000 PHP – 111,999 PHP 50% of the EAC 7% Diamond >= 112,000 VND 70% of the EAC 15%
Ecomobi will finalize the Ranks on the tenth (10th) monthly based on the Total Commission of last month (month T-1). The Bonus will be applied to the current month (T).
- New Influencers (Newbies) are Influencer who joined Ecomobi for less than 3 months (from the day of signing up)
- Pending commission: Commission for orders with the unknown delivery status. If the order is successfully delivered after receiving the verification from the platform, the pending commission for this order will be converted into Approved Commission. If the order is refunded or canceled, the pending commission for this order will be converted into Rejected Commission.
- Estimated Approved Commission (EAC): Commission for orders with the temporary complete status before the validation process. Very high chance of being converted into Approved Commission after the validation process (85%).
- Rejected commission: Commission for orders with refunded or canceled status after the validation process, Influencers will not receive this commission.
- Approved commission: Commission for order with successful delivery status after the validation process, and will be converted from Pending Commission to Estimated Approved Commission; this is also the commission that Influencer will receive after the validation process.
- EPC: Commission for each click. This will be a measurement of your work efficiency. (EPC = Total Commission / Total clicks)
- Before the Validation process:
- Total Commission (TC) = Pending commission + Estimated Approved Commission (EAC)
- After the Validation process:
- Total Commission (TC) = Approved commission + Rejected commission
- Estimated Commission Approval Rate (ECAR): The rate of approved commission after the validation process based on historical data of the last 3 months.
SIGN UP NOW
Join with Ecomobi !!